Header image
Email icon
Google+ icon
Reddit icon
Twitter icon
Facebook icon
menu »

The Man Who Knew Too Much (1956)

Accuracy: Definite Ambrose Chapel

FILMING LOCATION:
St Savior's Church hall (demolished),
Vicary Street,
Brixton,
Greater London

Nearest Tube Station: Brixton - Zone 2 - 1.2km

View Map


Notes:

The bell-tower on the top of the building was added for the film. All the streets in this area were demolished to build the Blenheim Gardens Estate.


Man Who Knew Too Much, The

Thanks to:

The Alfred Hitchcock Scholars external link (for the location info)


Aerial Photos

Maps


Misc